Aug 20, 2009

A New Look!

So, I've freshened up my website yet again. I decided to go for a sleeker look that can show off my design skills in addition to my photography. I love dark colors but I think I went a little too dark initially and the white-orange combination should appeal more to my audience. I think the site is more inviting now. Too bad I just ordered 500 business cards...oh well, I still love the charcoal-blue and orange color palette. Hope you like the new look! Check out the site at www.karimaloneyphoto.com. If you're seeing some strange, out-of-place images or the site doesn't look like the screenshot above, try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page. (That's under Tools, Internet Options, and "delete browsing history" for you Internet Explorer users...who should switch to Chrome or Firefox, btw.) =)